Friday, July 4, 2008

Square eyes and round stomachs...

Let me just start out by not apologizing for not posting. I truly am not sorry that I have been so lazy. In fact...before I begin this post, I would like to just tell you that there isn't really going to be any real substance today. I have basically been watching re-runs of I don't even know what I was watching re-runs of, while simultaneously playing the electronic version of Monopoly (and no, I have not yet figured out a good way to cheat because it's pretty difficult to steal from the bank when it's digital), while scoffing down countless numbers of cupcakes - the latest of which I have called the Fluffy-Cinnamon-Bunnycakes. ...and before you roll your eyes or snicker at me, I know what you're thinking so let me just say that YES they certainly ARE fluffy and cinnamonny and bunny-ny and completely butch.

...so as it turns out...I am not half as lazy as I claimed to be at the beginning of this post...and twice as handsome as you all think I am (because cupcakes a handsome man maketh).

T.

And now for something completely different...

3 comments:

Stu said...

You are lazy. Get a job.

Engine said...

YOU get one for me.

Jess said...

AWWWWWWWWWW