Thursday, June 26, 2008

...ass - handed on a silver platter...

Today, like any other day involved a little of each of the usual daily *things* that I do, see, and say. Checking my emails. Facebooking like an obsessive compulsive (though I assure I'm not...really...I'm not). Opening the fridge looking for something to eat and then closing the door immediately upon realizing I'm not hungry and have not eaten breakfast since...well...ever. Driving and getting a little road rage (driving's boring if you don't at least mutter a few naughty words to yourself at other people's expense). And of course, playing a little Nintendo. Like most days, the DS is usually the game console of choice for a light spot of gaming-addiction. In a way, the DS is my little secret piece of daily chocolate that you scoff while nobody's looking.
But today I was joined by someone else who happens to also play DS. So of course...what else would you play WiFi? ....MARIO KART! It's the essential in multiplayer Nintendo gaming. And of course...embarrassing enough to say...I lost. Abysmally - 40 points to 52 points. Not that I'm surprised. I really usually only excel when guns and zombies are concerned.

Anyway...the moral of today's post is that I, too, am human (contrary to popular belief).


T. [the human]

No comments: